- There’s no place like it. Customer John Wallace just reminded us of that last week. After traveling the world, and hasn’t come across any restaurant like it. The family atmosphere, sweet (or unsweet) tea – where your glasses never go empty, and great food, make it a unique restaurant.
- Family Pricing. With Monthly Specials like the Deviled Crab at $11.99, and huge salads like the Fajita-&-Grilled-Shrimp Salad for $11.99, you can safely add 2 Sweet Tea’s and dessert, plus tip, for under $40.
- No Reservations: No need to rush to the restaurant to make it on time. Take your time. Carey Hilliard’s has plenty of tables.
- It reminds us of home. It’s the first stop of so many returning home – day or night. I can’t explain this exactly, but when you’re riding back in town, you smile while pulling-up to Carey Hilliard’s. You know, it’s just how you left it – the same great food. It’s your safe place, your home.
- It’s not a Trend. Carey Hilliard’s has been around for 61.5 years. It’s the go-to place after soccer games or baseball games, for a Tuesday lunch, or after church on Sunday.
Our Mothers remember all those great memories at Carey Hilliard’s, making it a special place for them!
Mother’s Day is THIS Sunday. We open at 11am.
As always, we’re grateful for the opportunity to serve you.